07 May 2013

Headed back!

It's been over two years now since I was in Argentina. Those of you that know me well know that's far too long and my withdrawal-induced obsession with all things Argentine has probably become pretty annoying. But just in time, I'm headed back!

I fly out of O'Hare tonight at 9:30, make a quick stop in São Paulo, and tomorrow afternoon at about 2pm (BsAs time), I'll be gettin' off a plane at Jorge Newbery. The bags are packed, the ride is lined up, and I'm excited for the trip to begin. The crazy thing is that the same day I get back from Buenos Aires and land in O'Hare, I turn right around and head to Dallas, then to Spain. No time to even stop at home. It's gonna be cray, but talk about once in a lifetime opportunities! :)

So basically this post is just to let you all know that:

a) I've revived my blog from my semester in Buenos Aires in 2010 (reading through my old posts has been a weird but wonderful experience).
b) I'll be updating with pictures and stories as I go and posting to Facebook so those of you that mentioned you're not super good with blogs will know I've posted something new.
c) I love and will miss you all, but I'm super excited to be leaving y'all behind and being in Buenos Aires again.


Carlos Gardel, King of Tango, singing "Mi Buenos Aires Querido" ("My Dear/Beloved Buenos Aires")
Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment